Arsenal Vs Man City preview, team news, h2h, prediction, starting lineups, TV channel and live stream info
Arsenal Vs Man City preview, team news, h2h, prediction, starting lineups, TV channel and live stream info of Sunday’s big clash.
- Arsenal will go head to head vs Man City for Sunday afternoon’s kickoff in the Premier League at the Emirates
- Mikel Arteta’s side were held in Europe during midweek but were 4-2 winners over Leeds United last weekend
- Pep Guardiola’s soon-to-be Premier League champions are the favorites to clinch all three points on Sunday
Manchester City juggernaut when both sides clash at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Doing that is easier said than done for multiple reasons. Arsenal’s own form, which has seen them win one and lose 2 of their last five games in the English top-flight, isn’t the only reason why they’d be going into Sunday’s clash as the underdogs.
Instead, it’s the imperious form of his guests that might be giving Mikel Arteta sleepless nights ahead of the weekend, with Pep Guardiola’s side currently on a record-breaking 17-game winning run which has allowed them to turn this season’s title race into a procession.
Arsenal Vs Man City: Team News and starting lineups
The home side will be expecting to welcome back Thomas Partey from the thigh injury, which has kept the former Atletico Madrid defensive midfielder sidelined for the past few weeks. Other than the Ghanaian international, the Gunners have no known injury concerns ahead of Sunday.
As if their recent form wasn’t enough to strike fear in the heart of their opponents, Man City also have an almost fully fit squad ahead of the weekend. Only Nathan Ake remains sidelined for Pep Guardiola’s side, with Sergio Aguero, Ilkay Gundogan, Ruben Dias and Fernandinho all fully fit.
Possible Arsenal starting lineup vs Man City: Leno; Bellerin, Luiz, Magalhaes, Tierney; Ceballos, Xhaka; Rowe, Odegaard, Saka; Aubameyang
Possible Man City starting lineup vs Arsenal: Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko; Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Silva, Sterling, Foden
TV channel, live stream info, h2h prediction
- How to watch Arsenal Vs Man City on TV: Sky Sports (UK), ESPN+ (US), Star Select HD (Indian Subcontinent)
- Arsenal Vs Man City live stream info: Subscribe to Sky Sports watch the match online via Sky Go or the website
- Arsenal Vs Man City head to head (h2h): Arsenal wins (98), draws (45), Man City wins (59)
- Arsenal Vs Man City prediction: Arsenal 0 – 3 Man City