Bayern Munich Vs Lazio prediction, results, head to head, team news, live stream and more
Bayern Munich Vs Lazio Champions League 2nd leg R-16 prediction, results, head to head, team news, live stream and more
- Bayern Munich will be looking forward to rubber-stamp their presence in the Champions League last-eight when they host Lazio on Wednesday
- Hansi Flick’s side 4-1 victory away from home in the first leg means that they are all but through to the next round of the competition
- Lazio will therefore have to put together a herculean effort if they want to reach the quarter-final of Champions League for the first time in 21 years
Bayern Munich will be aiming to take another step towards their defense of their Champions League crown when they host Lazio on Wednesday evening.
Hansi Flick’s side recorded a deserved 4-1 victory in the first leg and are the odds-on favorites to repeat the same score line on Wednesday.
However, as far as Lazio are concerned, Simone Inzaghi’s side could take confidence from the fact that Bayern haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last six games.
Yet, as the first leg in Italy showed, it is on their side of the football field where the Italians have to perform better if they want to book their place in the quarter-final of the competition for the first time since 2000.
Bayern Munich Vs Lazio team news and starting line ups
- Bayern form guide: W – W – W – W – L
- Lazio form guide: W – L – L – L – W
The home side has four major injury concerns ahead of Wednesday. David Alaba, who missed his side’s 3-1 victory at Werder Bremen at the weekend, may not be risked for the tie by Flick who has every reason to believe that his side have already confirmed their place in the next round.
Corentin Tolisso, Tanguy Nianzou and Douglas Costa will also watch this clash from the sidelines due to respective injuries.
Simone Inzaghi’s side, meanwhile, with be traveling to Munich without Luis Felipe and Manuel Lazzarri on Tuesday. The duo won’t be a part of the traveling contingent due to injury, with Inzaghi expected to appoint Adam Marusic on the right side of defense.
Possible Bayern Munich lineup Vs Lazio: Nubel; Pavard, Boateng, Hernandez, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Sane, Muller, Gnabry; Lewandowski
Possible Lazio starting lineup Vs Bayern: ; Trippier, Jimenez, Savic, Lodi; Koke, Llorente, Niguez; Felix, Carrasco; Suarez
How to watch Bayern Munich Vs Lazio in UK, USA and India on live stream and TV
- United Kingdom: BT Sport and BT Sport Live
- United States: TUDN and CBS All Access
- Indian Subcontinent: Sony Sports Network
Bayern Munich Vs Lazio head to head results and prediction
- Prediction: Bayern Munich 3 – 0 Lazio
- Bayern Munich Vs Lazio head to head (h2h) results: Bayern Munich (1 win); Draws (0); Lazio (0 wins)