AC Milan Vs Inter Milan preview, team news, head to head, starting lineups and prediction
AC Milan Vs Inter Milan preview, team news, head to head, starting lineups and prediction of Sunday’s Milan derby in Serie A.
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Milan will go head to head vs Inter for Sunday afternoon’s kickoff in the Serie A at the San Siro
- Stefano Pioli’s side surrendered their top position in the Italian top-flight to Inter with a shock 2-0 defeat at Spezia
- Antonio Conte’s men made the most of their city rivals slip-up with a hard-fought 3-1 victory over Lazio
Sunday’s meeting between Milan’s two sides is the first time since April 2011 that the fixture will host the league’s top two sides. The 2010/11 campaign was also the last time Milan held aloft the Scudetto, with neither of the sides winning the competition since.
Much has changed over the past decade. Both the clubs have seen two owners pass the baton to a third one, with Milan overseeing 9 coaches during that time to Inter’s 12. All these are reasons why this Sunday’s clash is dubbed as the biggest the city has witnessed over the last 10 years.
AC Milan Vs Inter Milan: Team News and starting lineups
The home team’s fans might be relieved to note that star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who was rested for their side’s midweek Europa League draw with Red Star Belgrade, is fit ahead of the weekend. The Swede has scored 14 Serie A goals this season and will fittingly lead the line for Milan on Sunday.
Stefano Pioli might be sweating on the fitness of summer-signing Sandro Tonali, though. The former Brescia midfielder may have featured from the bench during midweek but it remains to be seen whether he has what it takes to last the full 90 minutes on Sunday.
Brahim Diaz is the only absentee for the home side, with Inter also coming into this weekend’s clash without Stefano Sensi who is still recovering from his muscle injury.
Possible AC Milan starting lineup vs Inter Milan: Donarruma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessi, Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic
Possible Inter Milan starting lineup vs AC Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Perisic; Lukaku, Martinez
TV channel, live stream info, h2h prediction
- How to watch Inter Milan Vs AC Milan on TV: Premier Sports 1 (UK), ESPN+ (US), Sony Network (Indian Subcontinent)
- Inter Milan Vs AC Milan live stream info: Sky Go
- Inter Milan Vs AC Milan head to head (h2h): Inter Milan wins (73), draws (59), AC Milan wins (61)
- Inter Milan Vs AC Milan prediction: Inter Milan 1 – 1 AC Milan