Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City prediction, h2h, live stream, results, team news and more
Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City prediction, h2h, live stream, preview results, team newsm starting lineups and more
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Borussia Monchengladbach are facing an unenviable task of stopping a juggernaut when the go head to head vs Manchester City on Wednesday
- Ahead of their Champions League clash with the Bundesliga outfit, Pep Guardiola’s side have won 18 games in a row in all competitions
- They have seen off the likes of Tottenham Hotspur and Everton during their more than two-month long winning run
Borussia Monchengladbach will be aiming to stop the Manchester City juggernaut when both the sides clash at the Puskas Arena in Budapest on Wednesday.
Pep Guardiola’s side are coming into this clash on the back of an 18-game winning run in all competitions during which they have let in only six goals. Their unbeaten run extends even longer, with City not tasting defeat in any competition since their 2-0 humbling at Tottenham in November.
Little wonder, then, that odds are stacked firmly against the Bundesliga outfit which held Real Madrid to a 2-2 draw at home during the group stages. However, if football has taught anything, it’s that stats don’t always matter when two sides clash on the field.
Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City team News and starting lineups
Monchengladbach are coming into this game as one of very few sides in Europe’s top-five leagues that have no injury concerns. A vacant injury treatment table will thus give Marco Rose all the options he’d ever need to pick his starting XI on Wednesday.
Man City, however, aren’t as fortunate on the injury front. The soon-to-be Premier League champions will be without summer-signing Nathan Ake on Wednesday. Though they should be able to welcome the likes of Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne in their matchday squad.
Borussia Monchengladbach possible starting lineup Vs Manchester City: Sommer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Bensebaini; Kramer, Neuhaus, Zakaria; Plea, Embolo, Hofmann
Manchester City possible starting lineup vs Borussia Monchengladbach: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo; Rodri, Silva, Gundogan; Foden, De Bruyne, Sterling
TV channel, live stream info, h2h, results and prediction
- How to watch Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City on TV: BT Sport 2 (UK), UniMas, CBS All Access (US), Sony Network (Indian Subcontinent)
- Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City live stream info: BT Sport Live
- Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City head to head h2h: Both the sides have met each other five times before. Man City have won three of those games, with the remaining two ending in draws
- Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Manchester City prediction: Borussia Monchengladbach 0 – 2 Manchester City