FIFA 21 strongest players: Akinfenwa, Lukaku, and highest strength ratings on game
FIFA 21 strongest players: Adebayo Akinfenwa, Romelu Lukaku, and other players with highest strength ratings on game
- Wycombe's Adebayo Akinfenwa has been named as the strongest player on FIFA 21, albeit not by much
- The Liverpool fan weighs 102 kilograms and owns a clothing label called ‘Beast Mode On' which makes full use of his strong man reputation
- Behind the 38-year-old on the list of FIFA 21 strongest players are stars playing in America, Belgium, Italy and Uruguay
Wycombe's Adebayo Akinfenwa has been named as the strongest player on FIFA 21 with an overall strength rating of 97.
The 38-year-old came out through the youth ranks of Watford and has spent the past two decades playing for both non-league and lower leagues clubs in England. He has been with Wycombe since 2016 and has scored 46 goals in 171 domestic appearances.
Behind Akinfenwa is Orlando City center-forward Daryl Dike. The 20-year-old Nigerian American, who has bagged a strength rating of 96 on FIFA 21, enjoys an overall rating of 61. Though his rating might increase next year after his superb performances for his MLS side this week.
Third on the list is Belgian side Wassland-Beveren center-back Aleksandar Vukotic. The 25-year-old Serbian has bulked up quietly in the past few reasons, which is the reason why his strength rating has increased from 93 in FIFA 20 to 95 in FIFA 21.
Five strongest players on FIFA 21
- Adebayo Akinfenwa – 97 strength rating
- Daryl Dike – 96 strength rating
- Aleksander Vukotic – 95 strength rating
- Romelu Lukaku – 95 strength rating
- Armando Mendez – 95 strength rating