Video Content – LEMATCH
Dortmund vs. Augsburg
- New record: BVB scored at least 2 goals in all home matches of the Bundesliga last season.
- Anniversary: Mario Götze may start in his 200th competitive match for BVB on Saturday.
- Strong record: Dortmund have won nine of their last 11 opening games of the Bundesliga. Last season it was 4 victories in a row.
- Augsburg have won their Bundesliga opening game in the last season for the first time. Previously, they only gathered 1 point in seven games.
FC Bayern vs. Hertha BSC
- FCB upbeat: Since 2002 Bayern have always won the opening match of the Bundeliga, now 10 times in a row already.
- Herthas new player Lukebakio scored 3 goals in the last season against Bayern.
- Strong record: FCB have lost against Hertha only two of the last 31 encounters in the Bundesliga.
- New record? In the last five home games against Hertha Munich did not concede any goal. 6 games in a row succeeded against Schalke 04, only.
FC Southampton vs. FC Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 10 matches in the Premier League.
- Southampton lost their last 6 matches in the Premier League.
- Liverpool started their season with a 4-1 win over Norwich.
- Southampton slipped to a disappointing 3-0 defeat to Burnley on the opening weekend.
Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- Dele Alli, Juan Foyth and Ryan Sessegnon all miss Saturday's Game against Manchester City through injury
- Man City have won their last 15 Premier League matches, Tottenham have lost their last 6 away matches.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches in the Premier League.
Bilbao vs. FC Barcelona
- Bilbao lost both of a total of two opening matches in LaLiga against Barcelona by 1-0.
- Players in focus: Raúl García scored twice in Bilbao's last home game.
- Bilbao scored 3.0 goals per game in the last three home wins on average.
- Barcelona lost just one of their six away games last season after scoring the first goal.
Celta Vigo vs. Real Madrid
- Celta Vigo are undefeated in their last 5 home matches in LaLiga. Real Madrid have failed to win their last 5 away matches.
- Celta Vigo scored 2.5 goals in the last 6 home games against Real Madrid in all competitions.
- Zinedine Zidane has to plan the opening game without Dani Carvajal for a yellow card suspension.