Video Content LEMATCH
1. FC Union vs. Borussia Dortmund
- Borussia Dortmund have won their first two Bundesliga games this season and remain top of the table. Dortmund have already managed four times to win the first three Bundesliga matches in a season.
- Bundesliga rookie Union Berlin collected its first Bundesliga point in club history against Augsburg last week and is ahead of Cologne and Paderborn in the league table.
- BVB has won the last 4 matches in the Bundesliga, in the last eight games, the Dortmund scored at least 2 goals.
- Union and BVB have met the last time in the German Cup. Dortmund won in injury time by a goal from Marco Reus.
FC Bayern vs. Mainz 05
- FC Bayern have won the last four Bundesliga games against Mainz and conceded only one goal in these four matches.
- Robert Lewandowski has already scored five goals in the first two Bundesliga games of the season. In the last 13 matches against Mainz, he scored 14 goals.
- Mainz have only gathered 3 points against Frankfurt in their last nine away matches in the Bundesliga.
- Bayern Munich are undefeated since 11 home matches.
Osasuna vs. Barcelona
- Barcelona have won 11 of their last 13 games against Osasuna in all competitions, scoring at least two goals in each match.
- Osasuna have not lost a single game since returning to LaLiga and have gathered scored 4 points in the first two games of the season.
- Presumably, the recently injured Lionel Messi will be watching the game from the bench.
Burnley vs. Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 12 matches in the Premier League.
- Burnley lost the last two home matches against Liverpool.
- Burnley have won just one of their last five matches in the Premier League.
Manchester City vs. Brighton
- ManCity have won 17 of their last 18 home matches in the Premier League and scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 games.
- Brighton have failed to win 11 of their last 12 matches in the Premier League.
- Brighton have lost the last three matches away to Manchester City and have not scored in their last two games.
Villareal vs. Real Madrid
- Real Madrid have scored at least two goals in all of their last six encounters with Villarreal.
- Villarreal are unbeaten in the last six home games but have conceded a minimum of 2 goals in each of the last three matches.
- Real Madrid dropped two points against Real Valladolid and are under pressure to gain another three points if they want to stay in the upper third of the table.