Dortmund vs. Wolfsburg
- Dortmund have won only one of the last five games in the Bundesliga. Four of the matches ended in a draw.
- Wolfsburg have been unbeaten since ten matches in the Bundesliga. If they do not lose against Dortmund, that would be a new club record.
- Dortmund’s Paco Alcacer has scored 23 goals in the last 32 Bundesliga matches. Only Robert Lewandoswki scored more goals more in this period (35 times).
Frankfurt vs. FC Bayern
- Frankfurt and Bayern have scored at least one goal in each match in this Bundesliga season.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 13 goals in the first nine matchdays of the Bundesliga. Only Gerd Müller (1968/1989) from Bayern Munich and Christian Müller (1964/1965) from 1. FC Cologne have been able to achieve this so far.
- Frankfurt are leading the home table. FC Bayern have not lost an away match in the Bundesliga since February 2019.
Aston Villa vs. Liverpool
- Liverpool have won 18 of their last 19 matches in the Premier League and have scored at least 2 goals in 17 of them.
- Liverpool are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 away matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
- Aston Villa have lost the last two matches against Liverpool in the Premier League. The last encounter at Villa in February 2016, was won by Liverpool (0:6).
Manchester City vs. Southampton
- Man City are undefeated in 22 of their last 25 matches in the Premier League, while Southampton have failed to win their last 5 matches.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester City have won against Southampton with 3-1 goals in the Carabao Cup.
Levante vs. Barcelona
- Barcelona have won their last seven matches in all competitions including a 5-1 victory against Real Valladolid a few days ago.
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Levante in all competitions.
- Barcelona have scored 2.5 goals on average in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
Real Madrid vs. Real Betis
- Real Madrid have not lost any home matches this season in LaLiga. They lost the last encounter against Real Betis in May 2019 by 0-2.
- Real Betis have lost 8 of their last 10 away matches in LaLiga.
- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 home matches in LaLiga.