Videocontent – LEMATCH
Augsburg vs. FC Bayern
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 goals in the first seven matches of the season. Against Augsburg he has already scored 18 goals in 14 matches.
- Augsburg have already conceded 12 goals in the first seven matches of the season. This is a new negative record for the club.
- Augsburg have already won twice in the Bundesliga against FC Bayern (2013/14 and 2014/15). In the actual season they have only managed one victory so far (against Frankfurt).
Dortmund vs. Gladbach
- Gladbach have won the last four games in the Bundesliga.
- BVB have won the last eight games against Gladbach in the Bundesliga.
- Gladbach have won the first three away matches in the Bundesliga. If they win again this matchday, it would be a new club record.
Crystal Palace vs. Manchester City
- Man City have won 10 of their last 11 away matches in the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace are undefeated in their last six home matches in the Premier League.
- Man City are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
Manchester United vs. Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 17 matches in the Premier League. Manchester United are already 15 points behind Liverpool after only eight league games played this season.
- Liverpool have scored 2.39 goals per match on average in this season. Manchester United have only scored 1.35 goals on average per match so far.
- United are surprisingly unbeaten in their last six home matches against Liverpool. The last match in February ended in a draw.
Eibar vs. Barcelona
- Barcelona has been unbeaten for 10 games against Eibar in all competitions and have scored at least 2 goals in each of them.
- Eibar have won their last two home matches prior to the international break.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last four league matches. Barcelona have not lost in the last three games in LaLiga.
Mallorca vs. Real Madrid
- Real Madrid have been unbeaten in eight games in LaLiga, while the hosts have only scored two victories in this season.
- Real Madrid have scored at least 4 goals in their last three matches against Mallorca in all competitions.
- Real Madrid have won their last five matches against Mallorca in all competitions.