Crvena Zvezda vs. FC Bayern
- Crvena Zvezda must beat Bayern Munich and hope Tottenham lose to Olympiacos to stay in the Champions League.
- Bayern have conceded two goals in each of their two away matches in the Champions League this season.
- Bayern have won their last 4 matches in the Champions League and scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches.
Barcelona vs. Dortmund
- Dortmund have only won one of their last six away matches and have failed to score in the last three of them.
- Barcelona are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches in the Champions League.
- Barcelona will qualify for the knockout stage with a win against Dortmund.
Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Leverkusen
- Lokomotiv Moscow have lost 9 of their last 11 matches in the UEFA Champions League and conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches.
- Both Lokomotiv Moscow and Bayer Leverkusen have three points in Group D. There is still a chance that one of these two teams will finish second.
- Leverkusen lost three of their last four Champions League games.
Leipzig vs. Benfica
- RB Leipzig are top of Group G and five points clear of the third. They only need a point against Benfica to qualify.
- Benfica are bottom of the group with three points and must win their last two matches to stay in the Champions League.
- RB Leipzig have won their last five matches in all competitions and have scored 12 goals in their last two home games.