Liverpool Vs Everton preview, team news, h2h, prediction, TV channel and live stream info
Liverpool Vs Everton preview, team news, h2h, prediction, TV channel and live stream info of Saturday’s Merseyside derby.
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Liverpool will go head to head vs fierce rivals Everton for Saturday night’s late kickoff at Anfield
- Jurgen Klopp’s men are coming into this game on the back of a commanding 2-0 victory over RB Leipzig in the Champions League in midweek
- Carlo Ancelotti’s side have the opportunity to go level on points with the reigning champions with a victory on Saturday
Everton at an empty Anfield on Saturday night.
Jurgen Klopp’s men have lost their last three home games in the Premier League, only a few weeks after Burnley ended their run of three-and-a-half-years without a defeat at home soil. They have resultantly fallen to 6th in the table, only three points above their Saturday’s guests.
Everton also have a game in hand and could therefore go above Liverpool if they win both this Saturday’s clash at Anfield and the game in hand. Doing that, however, is easier said than done given that the Toffees haven’t won at the home of their city rivals in the Premier League in the 21st century.
Liverpool Vs Everton: Team News and starting lineups
Fabinho and James Milner are expected to miss out on this Saturday’s clash due to muscle and hamstring injuries respectively, while Alisson Becker is also a minor injury doubt for the game after he wasn’t seen training with the rest of his teammates on Thursday.
Diogo Jota and Naby Keita are also expected to watch the game from the sidelines. The former is yet to resume full contact training, while the latter, who has been training with the rest of the Liverpool squad, hasn’t attained match fitness yet.
Everton, however, have been handed a double injury boost ahead of this Saturday, with reports confirming that both Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Allan have recovered from their respective injuries and should be fit to be in the Toffees starting XI on Saturday.
Possible Liverpool starting lineup vs Everton: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson; Thiago, Wijnaldum, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Possible Everton starting lineup vs Liverpool: Pickford; Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Digne; Doucoure, Allan; Rodriguez, Sigurdsson, Richarlison; Calvert-Lewin
TV channel, live stream info, h2h, results and prediction
- How to watch Liverpool Vs Everton on TV: Sky Sports (UK), ESPN+ (US), Star Sports Select HD (Indian Subcontinent)
- Liverpool Vs Everton live stream info: Subscribe to Sky Sports to watch the match via the Sky Go and Sky Sports website
- Liverpool Vs Everton head to head (h2h): Liverpool wins (121), draws (85), Everton wins (82)
- Liverpool Vs Everton results: The Reds have lost three Premier League games in a row while Everton won only 1 of their last three English top-flight games
- Prediction: Liverpool 3 – 0 Everton