Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa prediction, team news, results, starting line ups, and more
Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa prediction, team news, results, starting line ups, and more news of Friday night’s Premier League clash.
- Newcastle United will be aiming to put further daylight between then and relegation places when they host Aston Villa on Friday night
- Steve Bruce's side has just one win in five games load in the Premier League and are only one point off 17 th Placed Fulham
- Aston Villa are fighting it out at the other end of the table and a victory on Friday will see them go level on points with 8 th place Liverpool
Newcastle United will be aiming to ease their fans' relegation fears when they host Aston Villa at St. James Park on Friday night.
Steve Bruce's side has won just one game in its last five outings in the Premier League and are currently sitting only a point above relegation places in the Premier League table. Defeat on Friday, coupled with a win for Fulham at the weekend, might see them fall into the bottom three.
Aston Villa, therefore, are coming into this game as favorites. Dean Smith's side has played two fewer games than reigning champions Liverpool but are still only 3 points behind them in the table. A victory for them leave the Villans only seven points off the top four.
Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa team news and starting line ups
The home side has several injury doubts ahead of Friday, with the likes of Callum Wilson, Allan Saint-Maximin, Fabian Schar and Miguel Almiron all unavailable for selection. Consequently, Bruce is expected to name the same starting XI that drew 0-0 against West Brom last weekend.
Villa have injury concerns of their own too. Kortney Heimat and Wesley are sidelined from the game due to respective injuries, though their manager is hopeful that Anwar El Ghazi, Morgan Sanson, and Bertrand Traore will all recover from their slight knocks ahead of Friday.
One key Villa player who will be missing is their skipper Jack Grealish. The England international has been out for a month due to a shin injury, and while he has been making strong recovery behind the scenes, tonight's clash against Newcastle has come too soon for the midfielder.
Possible Newcastle United start line up Vs Aston Villa : Dubravka; Krafth, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett; Hendrick, Shelvey, Hayden; Willock; Joelinton, Fraser
Possible Aston Villa starting line up Vs Newcastle United : Martinez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Luiz, McGinn; Traore, Barkley, El Ghazi; Watkins
Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa prediction, TV channel, live stream and head to head
- How to watch Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa on TV : BT Sport 1
- Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa live stream info : BT Sport website or BT Sport app
- Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa prediction : Newcastle United 0-1 Aston Villa
- Newcastle United Vs Aston Villa head to head results : Newcastle United (71 wins); Draws (38); Aston Villa (57 wins)