Tottenham Vs Dinamo Zagreb history, prediction, head to head, starting lineups, live stream and TV channel
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb history, prediction, head to head, starting lineups, live stream and TV channel info
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Jose Mourinho will be aiming to help take another step towards ending their 12-year-long trophy draft when they host Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday
- The North London outfit haven't won a trophy since defeating Chelsea 2-1 in the 2007/08 league cup final
- Dinamo Zagreb will obviously be aiming to stop that from happening and they have form on their side, having won eight successive games
Tottenham Hotspur will be aiming to have one foot in the Europa League last-eight when they host Dinamo Zagreb at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Thursday.
Jose Mourinho's side are coming into this game on the back of an excellent form. They have won five of their last six games in all competitions, including a thumping 4-1 victory over Crystal Palace on Monday. The run has also seen Spurs score 14 goals and only 5 in return.
Worrying for Spurs' faithful, the form of their Thursday's guests is even better. Dinamo Zagreb will be traveling to London with the confidence of winning the leg mainly because they have won their last eight games in all competitions, including two in the last round of the UEFA Europa League.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb team news and starting line ups
The home side have two injury concerns ahead of Thursday. Midfielder Giovani Lo Celso has been ruled out of the clash due to an injury, with Serge Aurier, who was expected to overcome his knock over the past few days, unlikely to make an appearance too.
Similar is the case for the home side. Zoran Mamic's side has only one known injury absentee in Sadegh Moharrami ahead of Their trip to London, with Bartol Franjic expected to be on the bench after serving a one-game ban in the 2 nd leg of last round.
Possible Tottenham Hotspur line up : Lloris; Tanganga, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies; Hojbjerg, Ndombele; Lamela, Alli, Bergwijn; Vinicius
Possible Dinamo Zagreb line up : Livakovic; Ristovski, Lauritsen, Theophile-Catherine, Gvardiol; Ivanusec, Jakic, Orsic; Ademi, Majer; Petkovic
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb history and head to head results
Surprisingly for two sides who have Regularly featured in Europe's 2 nd tier competition over the past few Decades, Tottenham and Dinamo Zagreb do not have a much populated history of Their previous fixtures, as theyhave met eachother only once in the past.
That clash, which took place in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup group stages, saw Spurs come up with a 4-0 victory at their former home White Hart Lane. Darren Bent ended up scoring a hat-trick that day, with midfielder Tom Huddlestone also notching a goal to complete the routine of the Croatian outfit.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb prediction, TV channel, live stream and head to head
- How to watch Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb on TV : BT Sport (UK), ESPN (US), Sony Sports Network channels (Indian Subcontinent)
- Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dinamo Zagreb live stream info : BT Sport website or BT Sport app
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Zagreb prediction : Tottenham Hotspur 3 – 0 Dinamo Zagreb