Fulham Vs Tottenham preview, prediction, head to head, starting line ups, team news and more
Fulham Vs Tottenham preview, prediction, head to head, starting line ups, team news and more news of Wednesday’s clash.
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Fulham will be hoping to give their Premier League survival hopes a shot in the arm when they host Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday evening
- Scott Parker’s side might be reeling close to the foot of the table but two wins in last four games have left them just 3 points off safety
- Victory on Wednesday might allow the Cottagers to climb up to 16th in the table provided results elsewhere go their way
Fulham will be hoping to get out of the relegation zone by recording an unlikely victory over Tottenham Hotspur at Craven Cottage on Wednesday night.
Scott Parker’s side, which remains unbeaten in its last five games in the English top-flight, look much better than their 17th position in the Premier League suggests. They have won two of their last 4 games in the league and a victory on Wednesday might lift them up to 16th in the table.
Spurs, meanwhile, will obviously be working hard to ensure that won’t be the case. Jose Mourinho’s men were at their best against Burnley at the weekend and will be aiming to retain that feel-good factor when they travel across London to face their city rivals.
Fulham Vs Tottenham Team News and starting lineups
Fulham will be without the services of long-term absentees Marek Rodek and Tom Cairney when they host Tottenham on Wednesday. One player who will be pushing for a starting berth is Aleksandar Mitrovic who played against Crystal Palace at the weekend after recovering from COVID-19.
Spurs, meanwhile, are still without the injured Giovani Lo Celso. The midfielder is still recovering from the hamstring injury sustained while playing against Leicester City in December. Pierre-Emile Hojberg, who has a slight knock concern, should be able to shrug it off in time for the clash.
Possible Fulham line up Vs Tottenham: Areola; Tete, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson; Reed, Lemina; Cavaleiro, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman; Maja
Possible Tottenham line up Vs Fulham: Lloris; Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Sissoko; Bale, Moura, Son; Kane
Fulham Vs Tottenham TV channel, live stream info and prediction
- How to watch Fulham Vs Tottenham on TV: BT Sport (UK), NBCSN (US), Star Sports Select HD (Indian Subcontinent)
- Fulham Vs Tottenham live stream info: BT Sport website or BT Sport app
- Fulham Vs Tottenham prediction: Fulham 1 – 2 Tottenham
- Fulham Vs Tottenham head to head results: Fulham (18 wins); Draws (30); Tottenham (51 wins)