FC Bayern vs. Hoffenheim
- FC Bayern have been unbeaten in all competitions for 20 matches and are at the top of the table after six matches in the Bundesliga.
- Hoffenheim have been without a win in the last four matches in the Bundesliga and have scored only four goals this season so far.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 goals in the first six matches of the season. That’s five more than his pursuers in the scoresheet.
Freiburg vs. Dortmund
- After six Bundesliga matchdays Freiburg is in third place of the table having gathered 13 points already.
- Dortmund have not lost to Freiburg in their last 16 games. If they do not lose on matchday 7, it will be another record.
- Freiburg have scored 2.76 goals per match on average in the actual season, but in the last six home matches against Dortmund they haven’t scored a single goal at all.
Liverpool vs. Leicester
- Liverpool have won the last 16 games in the Premier League, scoring at least 2 goals each.
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 8 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Of the last 20 matches against each other Liverpool have won 11 matches and lost five. Four of the matches ended in a draw.
Manchester City vs. Wolverhampton
- ManCity and Wolverhampton have met 15 times in the Premier League so far. Man City have won 9 of these matches. Four of the matches ended in a draw.
- Manchester City have won 18 of their last 20 matches in the Premier League and scored an average of 3.43 goals per match.
- Wolverhampton have lost just 3 of the last 20 games in all competitions. The last match that ended with a tie against Man City was in 2004.