Real Madrid Vs Atalanta prediction, results, head to head, team news, live stream and more
Real Madrid Vs Atalanta prediction, results, head to head, team news, live stream and more news of Tuesday’s Champions League clash.
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
- Real Madrid will be aiming to extend their 8-game unbeaten run when they host Atalanta for the 2nd leg Champions League R-16 clash on Tuesday
- Zinedine Zidane’s side haven’t tasted a defeat in any competition since losing 2-1 to Levante at the end of January
- Atalanta, on the other hand, have won four wins in their last six games in all competitions, with their two defeats in that time coming at the hands of their Tuesday’s hosts and Inter Milan
Real Madrid will be aiming to extend their eight-game unbeaten streak in all competitions when the host Atalanta for the 2nd leg Champions League R-16 clash on Tuesday night.
Zinedine Zidane’s side are coming into this game after being made to work very hard for their 2-1 victory over Elche at the weekend. Their latest ended a two-game winless streak for Los Blancos, who haven’t been defeated in any competition since the end of January.
Atalanta might have been defeated 1-0 in the first leg but their form in that game or since hasn’t given any clues that the Italian outfit would be ready to rollover on Tuesday. Gian Piero Gasperini has built a side that has won four of its last six games and could give Los Blancos a game at Estadio di Stefano.
Real Madrid Vs Atalanta team news and starting line ups
- Real Madrid form guide: W – D – D – W – W
- Atalanta form guide: W – L – W – W – L – W
The home side will once again be without the services of Marcelo through injury, while Alvaro Odriozola, Mariano Diaz and Dani Carjaval are also unlikely to be available due to injury. Casemiro, who picked up a one-game suspension due to the yellow card he received in the first leg, will also be absent.
The Brazilian’s absence means Fede Valverde will start in the midfield three alongside Luka Modric and Toni Kroos, with Eden Hazard missing the game due to a fresh leg muscle injury he sustained on Monday.
The Serie A outfit, meanwhile, will be without Frueler who is suspended for this clash, while Hans Hateboer will also be nursing his fractured foot on the sidelines. Aside from the two, Atalanta don’t have any injury concerns ahead of Tuesday.
Possible Real Madrid starting lineup Vs Atalanta: Courtois; Vazquez, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Kroos, Valverde, Modric; Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius
Possible Atalanta starting lineup Vs Real Madrid: Gollini; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Maehle, De Roon, Pasalic, Gosens; Pessina; Muriel, Zapata
How to watch Real Madrid Vs Atalanta in UK, USA and India on live stream and TV
- United Kingdom: BT Sport and BT Sport Live
- United States: TUDN and CBS All Access
- Indian Subcontinent: Sony Sports Network
Real Madrid Vs Atalanta head to head results and prediction
- Prediction: Real Madrid 2 – 1 Atalanta
- Real Madrid Vs Atalanta head to head (h2h) results: Real Madrid (1 wins); Draws (0); Atalanta (0 wins)